Why haven't I received any email notifications?
The most common cause for this is due to a slight typing mistake when you entered your email address whilst checking out your order. If our system does not have your valid email address it will be unable to send you the notification emails.
Please contact us to determine if this is the problem, and to allow us to update our recrods accordingly.
Please also check that you are able to receive emails from us, and that you or your ISP does not have any spam software that might block our automated email notifications.
It is always worth checking your junk or spam box to see if any of our automated notifications or staus update emails have found their way in there by mistake.
- How can I track my order?
- When will I receive my order?
- How will my item be sent?
- What happens when I receive my goods?
- How can I calculate my postage charges?
- Why don't you ship to my country?
- What is my 3 Digit Card Security Number
- Will I get notifications about my order status?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What do I do if my details have changed?
- Acceptance of your order